Hydraulically Operated – Mobile Welfare Units
- Hydraulically operated ground lowering system.
- Retractable drawbar and jockey wheel.
- Road lights automatically adjust from 12v to 24v to suit towing vehicle.
- Protective cover for towing lights
- Number plate bracket.
- Retractable lifting eyes for craneage if required
- Complies with Irish and European standards.
- Ceramic flushing toilet (non chemical)
- Integrated waste tank
- Forearm wash basin c/w hot & cold water
- Toilet roll holder
- Soap dispenser
Drying Room / Store Room
- 6 KVA Generator
- Bracket & hooks for coats and tools
- Seating for up to six people
- Generator push button start from canteen area.
- 12 Volt Power
- 12 volt battery & mains charger to power water pump & lights.
- Stainless steel sink and worktop
- Fresh water dispenser
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire Blanket
- First Aid Box
- Electric Kettle
- Wipe Clean Surfaces
- Storage space under seating area
- Window with steel anti-vandal shutter
Mobile welfare units can be manufactured to suit your personal needs, such as toilets, catering, welfare, workshops and mobile test facilities. A typical unit would be 12’ in length and 7’ wide, but we can manufacture any size unit you require. We will guarantee you a cost effective solution for all your mobile welfare needs.
Contact Us with Any Ideas You Wish To Develop Further