Easy Home is the new affordable & smart solution to living
- Minimal ground preparations required
- Low running costs
- Delivered ready for occupation
- Can be moved and relocated with no hassle (simply disconnect and go)
- Steel frame construction
- Complete Kitchen/living/bedroom fit out
- Complete bathroom suite, toilet, shower and sink – fully plumbed and ready to connect
- Double glazed uPVC windows – option of black or white
- Insulated through out with 100mm mineral wool (floors/walls/ceiling)
- Certified electrics inc lighting & heating – just plug in and go
- Ample personal storage
- Custom painted externally to your choice of colour
The following is an extract from the Irish Times on support initiatives for the Agri and Food sector to fill requirement for unskilled labour:
“An expanded worker permit system offers hope that acute labour shortages in Irish agri-food businesses will ease, according to employers in the sector.
Minister for Business, Enterprise and Innovation Heather Humphreys has announced a scheme to address labour shortages in horticulture, meat processing and dairying.
A total of 800 work permits are to be issued on a pilot basis for workers outside the European Economic Area, following changes to Employment Permit Regulations.
“As we approach full employment, labour shortages at the lower-skilled end of the jobs market are becoming apparent in some sectors,” Ms Humphreys said. “This has the potential to constrict growth if these needs are not met.”
The permits regime is focused on critical skills gaps at the higher end of the labour market “as we position Ireland for further growth in the knowledge economy”, Ms Humphreys said. “Like many developed countries, however, we are now seeing pressures at the lower-skilled end of the market.”
A new minimum remuneration threshold of €22,000 is being introduced for these occupations. There will be specific obligations on employers around the welfare and prospects of employed foreign nationals. This includes having access to suitable accommodation and to training in areas such as language skills.”
Contact us to see how this smart new living space can work for you